There are so many products on the market that are Fireproof. You need to be assured that the products that you have selected have been adequately tested and meet the Building Code of Australia.
Element Control Systems provide some excellent solutions to ensure that your building has the best chance of having minimal damage due to a fire. These solutions include:
- Autofire Automatic Closing Fire Windows – In the event of a fire a fusible link releases at 68 degrees Celsius, allowing the window to close and latch.
- Stopline Fixed Fire Windows – Have fire ratings up to 2 hours; have a slimline frame with minimal disruption to views; use the Pyroswiss Extra – a Class A Safety Glass; are available in double glazing; and have a double galvanised frame for maximum corrosion protection
- Windowshield Fire Shutters – Unobtrusive horizontal blinds that can be left open or closed; can be used on new projects or retrofitted to an established building; are available in a powder coated or galvanised finish; and are slim and lightweight.
- Fiberseal Automatic Smoke Containment Screens – Are the first smoke curtain type product to provide proven smoke leakage performance. Ideal for use in high traffic areas in lieu of smoke doors and can suit openings up to 7 metres wide.
- Fibershield Automatic Fire Curtains – Overcome the space and aesthetic restrictions of other types of barriers such as roller shutters and sliding fire doors. The system is virtually invisible and can be colour coded to suit the interior (or exterior) design.
- Windowshield is specifically designed to provide a cost effective solution to protect windows in external walls close to boundaries.
Windowshield’s operation is simple and reliable, containing no motors or electronics.
If you would like more information about these products, please visit: http://www.ecsystems.com.au/products/fire-protection/.