Element Control Systems provide a wide range of Louvres that are designed to protect a building from exterior elements whilst providing optimum air flow and ventilation. ECS Louvre systems can be used as architectural screening, to conceal intake and exhaust openings and also provide ventilation whilst still maintaining a weatherproof facade. ECS louvre systems has numerous features and benefits
• Weatherproof systems – ECS louvre systems provide high defence against rain
• Proven product – all ECS products have been tested to Australian standards to give architects and builders the confidence in using ECS products and services.
• Wide range – ECS provides a wide range of products and solutions to meet the ever growing need to reduce power consumption.
• Custom design – ECS often works with architects, builders, clients whether it be to design new products or finding different ways to provide cost saving solutions whilst still providing a high quality and preforming product/service.
• Reducing energy costs –louvres are a cost effective way of reducing your overall power consumption, louvres supply(cold) and remove(hot) air by natural means (without the use of mechanical systems or fans).
For detailed specifications and further applications click on the Brochures button below.