Element Control Systems can provide a truly total offering for your environmental building solutions. From original design concept through to final commissioning.
Our current but ever expanding environmental building solutions capabilities include:
- Manufacturing, installation and certification of the entire range of company products
- Computer Aided Design – this expertise enables solutions to be designed, developed and implemented to the customers’ specific requirements.
- Project Management – We have staff with the skills and experience to take complete responsibility in managing the implementation of agreed solutions.
- Customer Relationship Management – through our appointed project manager liaising directly with customers or their chosen representatives, in order to achieve the best and mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Skilled Installers – Our installers are skilled in the installation of our entire range of products with senior staff trained to be product experts.
Further to this we have facilities that host advanced manufacturing machinery and technologies that are operated by experienced operators. Warehouse facilities and machinery include:
- Warehouse facility of 2000 square metres
- Use of CNC machinery that converts data from CAD designs into a finished product
- CNC guillotine and Hydraulic press up to 5mm thickness
- CNC Slitter and folder up to 8me lengths
- CNC Router
- Product assembly and distribution capabilities
These technologies enable us to provide our customers with specialised engineering designs that are unique and specific to their architectural requirements and that offer an aesthetic appeal. The company is versatile in that we have been involved in a broad range of new constructions within the building industry sector, from small to large.
Our recent professional engagements include sectors such as; Education, Commercial, Health, Defence, Power as well as other government and semi government organisations.